Concepts & Resources Leveraged:
The fastest way to grow your business online and get in front of real engaged audiences that actually care? Start by researching the best micro influencers for your niche, then cultivate real partnerships with them leveraging our influencer resource. To get the most out of your influencers remember to follow these guidelines:
○ Micro influencers for our purposes are defined as any account with 50K – 500K followers.
○ You want to focus on accounts in this range because their followers are with them for a purpose still and not just because they are celebrities. These accounts have a much higher percentage of engagement which is far more beneficial to your brand.
○ You have to make sure that the account is relevant to your brand and industry before using them. This is because you want the followers you gain from these promotions to be engaged.
○ You can ensure they have the right audience for you by looking over their posts and checking out their most used hashtags. Bonus points for the influencer if they are active in the hashtags your profile is already using.
○ You must also be sure their followers are actually engaged with the content, 3-5% organic engagement is a great area to shoot for. They should be able to provide these metrics prior to hiring.
You can research the influencers yourself or use an agency or tool to arrange the agreement. If your not sure where to start we can hop on a strategy session to help you out by clicking the CTA below.
The next step to achieving the growth your business needs from this strategy is to implement a content strategy that encompasses both your content and the content your influencer will be promoting.
Proper strategic planning paired with quality value add content is key to your success here. Do not get fooled into thinking you can just put out crap content and push it through any influencer to achieve success. Contrary to popular opinion you will only succeed if its planned properly.
Research your audience, research your influencer then proceed accordingly with your campaigns. Focus on gathering the best quality data you can from engagement. This data will be invaluable to your business for future campaigns.
As long as you got the right advice and implemented the above correctly then you will be ready to start using the preliminary growth you have achieved combined with the initial data you have collected to springboard your efforts.
Remember that each strategy needs to be specifically refined for your exact business. Trying to implement broad strokes without proper guidance will often lead to large sums of wasted money. Your next step should be to book a strategy session where you can figure out exactly which direction your business needs to move.