We rank our clients sites based on the three pillars of SEO. Quality back links, on-site content and social signals. All successful search engine optimization campaigns stem from patient, diligent work on all three of those categories.
- Quality back links
- The real key here is the word “quality”. This does not mean link farms or free online directories. It means quality, well ranked sites linking back to you.
- On-site content
- We create and schedule blogs, videos and other forms of keyword intensive content on your website for you on a regular basis.
- We distribute that content to social sharing sites and other publications to develop both your back links and social signals.
- Social Signals
- In today’s world social media reigns supreme. Google and Bing know that’s where our attention is so they have placed extra value on your social signals.
- Our social media management service helps grow your social profiles and keep your community engaged.
- We also share your on site content to social content curators, meaning real Facebook pages and Twitter accounts will be sharing your content!
No SEO company is worth anything if they’ve never ranked a real site. See two examples of real clients we have recently helped reach page one of Google for their desired keywords:
bccondos.net and the sites owner Les Twarog have been a client of ours for over three years. We have helped him rank his site on the number one page of any Google search for any building in downtown Vancouver. Check it out for yourself below:
Dysco Truck Rentals & Moving have been a client of ours for over a year. When they came to us Yellowpages had been handling their SEO effort and trying to rank them for “truck rentals Vancouver” unsuccessfully. You can see in the video below that since taking over their search engine optimization efforts we have successfully gotten them to page #1!